Κυριακή 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

OPI - Louvre me Louvre me not



OPI's Louvre me Louvre me not polish was first presented with the fall 2008 France collection, but has since been made permanent-much to my rejoice! It is a reddish purple with magenta shimmer that the camera picks up as blue - could it be a subtle duochrome?

It's a little bit more watery than most OPI polishes which is why I needed to do three layers. I had balding spots with only two which the camera picked up more intense than they were.

I'm in such a purple mood! Though I love the colour, I didn't like completely enjoy wearing purples, but now it's the colour I want all the time. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am more tanned now than I have ever been. I will ride this wave of purples for as long as I feel like it! 
xxx
Elysse
❖❖❖❖❖

To Louvre me Louvre me not της OPI το είδαμε πρώτη φορά στη φθινοπωρινή συλλογή France του 2008 και από τότε έχει μπει στη μόνιμη συλλογή. Είναι ένα πορφυρό μωβ με φουξί γυαλάδα την οποία η κάμερα δείχνει μπλε-μήπως είναι duo και δεν το έχω πάρει είδηση; 

Είναι πιο αραιό από τα περισσότερα μανό της OPI, γι'αυτό και χρειάστηκε να το περάσω τρεις φορές αλλιώς φαινόταν με κενά στις φωτογραφίες. Είναι πάρα πολύ όμορφο χρώμα και θα το φορέσω αρκετά, όπως και άλλα μωβ που έχω γιατί τώρα που έχω μαυρίσει λιγάκι μου αρέσουν καλύτερα επάνω μου. 
xxx
Ελισάβετ


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...