Τρίτη 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

OPI - Louvre me & A-England Jane Morris


OPI's Louvre me Louvre me not was wonderful on its own, but after a couple of days of wearing it on its own I got this urge to stamp it with a colour of the same shade. I chose A-England's Jane Morris and I am so happy I did. They complemented each other so perfectly! Under direct light Jane Morris, a complex holographic, shined like no other and its purple flecks glimmered, while in the shade the blue flash it has more more prominent. The plate I used is Born Pretty - 05.

I had seen a dotted tattoo like this somewhere and wanted to imitate that to show you how similar Colourpop - Zipper lipstick is to Louvre me. I love this lipstick so much, I'll review it within the next couple of weeks so watch out for it!
xxx
Elysse
❖❖❖❖❖
Αφού φόρεσα το OPI's Louvre me Louvre me not για δύο μέρες και το ευχαριστήθηκα μόνο του, ήθελα πάρα πολύ να του κάνω κάποια στάμπα σε παρόμοιο χρώμα. Διάλεξα το Jane Morris της A-England, ένα υπέροχο ολογραφικό μανό, και ταίριαξαν τόσο πολύ! 

Οι μωβ βούλες έγιναν με το κραγιόν Colourpop - Zipper για να σας δείξω πόσο μοιάζει στο μανό. Εννοείται πως τα φόραγα μαζί. Το έχω αγαπήσει τόσο αυτό το κραγιόν. Θα γράψω γι'αυτό σύντομα! 
xxx
Ελισάβετ



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...