Παρασκευή 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

Pink+Fluorescent=Fun! - A delayed summer post



This my dears was supposed to have been posted early in August, the height of summer in Greece, but then the unfortunate incident with my laptop(s) happened and I only get to post it now. Every other blog is in a Halloween craze and here I am, posting summer manis. To be fair, the weather in Greece is so warm till about November, that this mani doesn't feel out of season. I even went sea bathing with a friend yesterday, the sun was shinning and the sea felt like a warm bath; this is not your northern autumn, this is the Med. Check out my instagram if you want to see photographic evidence ;)  

Today's feature has been my staple summer mani for the past 3 years and I always get compliments on it. Fluorescent polishes look pretty juicy on their own, put them over a white, though, and they g l o w! I like both versions so I combined them by stamping and then doing another layer of fluorescent pink. 
❖❖❖❖❖

Καλησπέρα my dears!
Αυτό το μανικιούρ υποτίθεται πως θα το ανέβαζα στις αρχές του Αυγούστου αλλά με τα προβλήματα που είχα, αναγκαστικά μεταφέρθηκε για τώρα. Όλα τα ξένα μπλογκς έχουν φτάσει στο Halloween κι εγώ τώρα κάνω το καλοκαιρινό μου μάνι. Το καλοκαίρι όμως κρατά μέχρι τον  Νοέμβρη στην Ελλάδα οπότε why not? Χθες είχα πάει για μπάνιο και η θάλασσα ήταν τόσο ζεστή και υπέροχη! Ανέβασα και πολλές φωτογραφίες στο instagram, ακόμα δεν το έχω συνηθίσει.

Το σημερινό μανικιούρ λοιπόν το κάνω κάθε καλοκαίρι τα τελευταία τρία χρόνια. Τα φωσφοριζέ είναι δροσερά και φαίνονται ζουμερά από μόνα τους, αν τα βάλεις πάνω από λευκό όμως λάμπουν! Συνδύασα λοιπόν αυτές τα δύο διαφορετικά στιλ με το να κάνω λευκές ριγέ στράμπες στα νύχια μου και να τα περάσω με άλλη μία στρώση φωσφοριζέ. Απλό μανικιούρ αλλά εντυπωσιακό, πάντα το σχολιάζουν όταν το κάνω!

What I used/ Τι χρησιμοποίησα
GT cosmetics – 350
Konad plate m64
Konad white stamping polish
 
 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...