Πέμπτη 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Essence 34 glamaxy far, far away & Nubar 2010 comparison


When I did my Black Opal nails I wondered why there weren't any new flaky top coats any more. Well, here is a new one! Essence 34 glamaxy far, far away has green-to orange flakes in a clear base and is just wonderful! I compared it with the classic of its kind, Nubar 2010, and I don't see any difference- it's a perfect dupe. I swatched them side by side doing one layer on the index&middle fingers and then building them up a bit on the ring and pinky fingers. If I hadn't applied them myself, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Let's hope we get more of these top coats with different duochrome flakes! 


The bottle contains 8ml and I swatched it on Essence - intergalactic adventure.

Όταν έκανα το μανικιούρ Μαύρο Οπάλιο απορούσα γιατί δεν υπήρχαν πλέον topcoat με νιφάδες. Η ερώτηση απαντήθηκε με το Essence 34 glamaxy far, far away, ένα topcoat με πράσινο έως πορτοκαλί νιφάδες σε διάφανη βάση. Το συνέκρινα με το κλασσικό του είδους, το Nubar 2010, και αν δεν τα είχα κάνει μόνη μου, δεν θα μπορούσα να καταλάβω ποιο είναι ποιο. Στα πρώτα δύο δάχτυλα έχω περάσει ένα μόνο χέρι, ενώ στα άλλα δύο περισσότερα. Είναι εντελώς ίδια!

Το μπουκαλάκι περιέχει 8ml και τα δοκίμασα πάνω στο Essence - intergalactic adventure.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...